South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Friday, June 14, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 12 to 17 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 6 to 7 cents higher.
US 2 Red Wheat was mixed; 30 cents lower to 26 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was mixed; 2 cents lower to 2 cents higher.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 2 to 3 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---*5.54 at Kingstree; *5.54 at Lynchburg; 6.85 and 5.72
at Estill; Processors---6.75 at Orangeburg 2; 7.90 and *6.21 at Monetta; 7.42 and
*6.16 at Sumter; 7.05 and *5.73 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*12.38 at Kingstree; *12.38 at Lynchburg; 14.26 at
Orangeburg 2; 15.09 and *12.68 at Estill; Processors---15.44 and *12.88 at
Kershaw; Export---12.78 at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---5.80 at Anderson; 5.79 at Kingstree; 5.79 at Lynchburg;
*6.00 at Estill; Processors---6.06 at Orangeburg 2; 5.71 at Sumter; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 5.54 12.38 5.79
Lynchburg 5.54 12.38 5.79
Orangeburg 2 14.26
Estill 6.85 5.72 15.09 12.68 6.00
Orangeburg 2 6.75 6.06
Monetta 7.90 6.21
Sumter 7.42 6.16 5.71
Cassatt 7.05 5.73
Kershaw 15.44 12.88
Mt. Pleasant 12.78
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism