South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Tuesday, May 07, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was mostly 3 to 4 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were mixed; 7 cents lower to 14 cents higher.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was 1 to 2 cents higher.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were mostly 8 to 9 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was mostly 2 to 7 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---*5.42 at Kingstree; *5.42 at Lynchburg; 6.85 and
*5.62 at Estill; Processors---6.60 at Orangeburg 2; 7.60 and *6.11 at Monetta;
7.23 and *6.06 at Sumter; 6.90 and *5.79 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---No bid at Anderson; *11.56 at Kingstree; *11.56
at Lynchburg; 12.92 at Orangeburg; 14.02 and *11.85 at Estill; Processors---
14.52 and *12.05 at Kershaw; Export---No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*6.39 at Anderson; *5.58 at Kingstree *5.58 at
Lynchburg; *5.72 at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; *5.61
at Sumter; 7.75 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 5.42 11.56 5.58
Lynchburg 5.42 11.56 5.58
Estill 6.85 5.62 14.02 11.85 5.72
Monetta 7.60 6.11
Sumter 7.23 6.06 5.61
Cassatt 6.90 5.79
Kershaw 14.52 12.05
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta