South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Monday, May 06, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was mostly 24 to 25 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were mixed; 2 cents higher to 18 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was 15 to 20 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were steady to 14 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was mostly 16 to 20 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---*5.40 at Kingstree; *5.40 at Lynchburg; 7.07 and
*5.60 at Estill; Processors---6.56 at Orangeburg 2; 7.56 and *6.09 at Monetta;
7.19 and *6.04 at Sumter; 6.87 and *5.78 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---No bid at Anderson; *11.47 at Kingstree; *11.47
at Lynchburg; 12.99 at Orangeburg; 13.88 and *12.00 at Estill; Processors---
14.39 and *11.97 at Kershaw; Export---No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*6.32 at Anderson; *5.53 at Kingstree *5.53 at
Lynchburg; *6.03 at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; *5.59
at Sumter; 7.75 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 5.40 11.47 5.53
Lynchburg 5.40 11.47 5.53
Estill 7.07 5.60 13.88 12.00 6.03
Monetta 7.56 6.09
Sumter 7.19 6.04 5.59
Cassatt 6.87 5.78
Kershaw 14.39 11.97
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014