South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Monday, May 06, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was mostly 24 to 25 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were mixed; 2 cents higher to 18 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was 15 to 20 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were steady to 14 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was mostly 16 to 20 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---*5.40 at Kingstree; *5.40 at Lynchburg; 7.07 and
*5.60 at Estill; Processors---6.56 at Orangeburg 2; 7.56 and *6.09 at Monetta;
7.19 and *6.04 at Sumter; 6.87 and *5.78 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---No bid at Anderson; *11.47 at Kingstree; *11.47
at Lynchburg; 12.99 at Orangeburg; 13.88 and *12.00 at Estill; Processors---
14.39 and *11.97 at Kershaw; Export---No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*6.32 at Anderson; *5.53 at Kingstree *5.53 at
Lynchburg; *6.03 at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; *5.59
at Sumter; 7.75 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 5.40 11.47 5.53
Lynchburg 5.40 11.47 5.53
Estill 7.07 5.60 13.88 12.00 6.03
Monetta 7.56 6.09
Sumter 7.19 6.04 5.59
Cassatt 6.87 5.78
Kershaw 14.39 11.97
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement