South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Monday, May 06, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was mostly 24 to 25 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were mixed; 2 cents higher to 18 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was 15 to 20 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were steady to 14 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was mostly 16 to 20 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---*5.40 at Kingstree; *5.40 at Lynchburg; 7.07 and
*5.60 at Estill; Processors---6.56 at Orangeburg 2; 7.56 and *6.09 at Monetta;
7.19 and *6.04 at Sumter; 6.87 and *5.78 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---No bid at Anderson; *11.47 at Kingstree; *11.47
at Lynchburg; 12.99 at Orangeburg; 13.88 and *12.00 at Estill; Processors---
14.39 and *11.97 at Kershaw; Export---No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*6.32 at Anderson; *5.53 at Kingstree *5.53 at
Lynchburg; *6.03 at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; *5.59
at Sumter; 7.75 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 5.40 11.47 5.53
Lynchburg 5.40 11.47 5.53
Estill 7.07 5.60 13.88 12.00 6.03
Monetta 7.56 6.09
Sumter 7.19 6.04 5.59
Cassatt 6.87 5.78
Kershaw 14.39 11.97
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Hawaiian GMO crop registry implementation halted
- Maryland leaders stall phosphorus regulations
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- Agricultural subsidies remain a staple in the industrial world
- Canada, South Korea conclude long-delayed free trade deal
- Syngenta halts sales of new GMO corn seed in Canada
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.