South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Tuesday, April 09, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 7 to 11 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 17 to 19 cents higher.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was 8 to 14 cents higher.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 9 to 11 cent higher.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was mixed; 4 cents lower to 11 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---*5.41 at Kingstree; *5.41 at Lynchburg; 6.74 and
*5.62 at Estill; Processors---6.64 at Orangeburg 2; 7.49 and *6.12 at Monetta;
7.27 and *6.07 at Sumter; 6.77 and *5.80 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---No bid at Anderson; *11.81 at Kingstree; *11.81
at Lynchburg; 13.05 at Orangeburg; 14.06 and *12.12 at Estill; Processors---
14.06 and *12.33 at Kershaw; Export---N/A at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*6.64 at Anderson; *5.62 at Kingstree *5.62 at
Lynchburg; 5.84 and *5.67 at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; *5.62
at Sumter; 7.75 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Kingstree 5.41 11.81 5.62
Lynchburg 5.41 11.81 5.62
Estill 6.74 5.62 14.06 12.12 5.84 5.67
Monetta 7.49 6.12
Sumter 7.27 6.07 5.62
Cassatt 6.70 5.72
Kershaw 14.06 12.33
Mt. Pleasant 14.06
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Collaboration to develop bio insect controls
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- ASA urges action on pending biotech approvals in EU
- CLA sees potential progress in recent ESA litigation settlements
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease