South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Friday, February 22, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was steady to 1 cent lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 26 to 34 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was steady to 1 cent lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 12 to 16 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 1 to 5 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---6.70 at Kingstree; *5.53 at Lynchburg; 7.10 and *5.73
at Estill; Processors---7.10 at Orangeburg 2; 7.85 and *6.23 at Monetta; 7.70
and *6.03 at Sumter; 7.55 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---13.86 at Anderson; 13.61 at Kingstree; *12.00 at
Lynchburg; 13.71 at Orangeburg 2; 14.54 and *12.35 at Estill; Processors---14.54
and *12.55 at Kershaw; Export---14.91 at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*6.73 at Anderson; *6.02 at Lynchburg; 6.15 and *6.76
at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; *5.73 at Sumter; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 13.86 6.73
Kingstree 6.70 13.61
Lynchburg 5.53 12.00 6.02
Orangeburg 2 13.71
Estill 7.10 5.73 14.54 12.35 6.15 6.76
Orangeburg 2 7.10
Monetta 7.85 6.23
Sumter 7.70 6.03 5.73
Kershaw 14.54 12.55
Mt. Pleasant 14.91
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- $4.7M grant to study fruit genetics, development
- Monitoring corn and soybean consumption
- Seed coating materials market worth $1,426.78 million by 2019
- Major geopolitical trends to impact global agribusiness revealed
- Yara and CF Industries in financial talks
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre