South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Wednesday, February 20, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn 5 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 8 to 13 cents higher.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was 2 to 4 cents higher.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 10 to 12 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 4 to 7 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---N/A at Kingstree; *5.59 at Lynchburg; N/A and *N/A
at Estill; Processors---7.20 at Orangeburg 2; 8.00 and *6.31 at Monetta; 7.88
and *6.11 at Sumter; 7.60 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---14.07 at Anderson; N/A at Kingstree; *12.24 at
Lynchburg; 13.93 at Orangeburg 2; N/A and *N/A at Estill; Processors---14.83
and *12.77 at Kershaw; Export---15.12 at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*6.98 at Anderson; *6.26 at Lynchburg; N/A and *N/A
at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; *5.81 at Sumter; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 14.07 6.98
Kingstree N/A N/A
Lynchburg 5.59 12.24 6.26
Orangeburg 2 13.93
Estill N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A
Orangeburg 2 7.20
Monetta 8.00 6.31
Sumter 7.88 6.11 5.81
Kershaw 14.83 12.77
Mt. Pleasant 15.12
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America