South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Friday, February 08, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was steady to 2 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 34 to 35 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was 3 to 5 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 41 to 42 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was mixed; 2 cents lower to 1 cent higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---6.89 at Kingstree; *5.66 at Lynchburg; 7.29 and *5.85
at Estill; Processors---7.29 at Orangeburg 2; 8.10 at Monetta; 7.97 and *6.04 at
Sumter; 7.69 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---No Bid at Anderson; 13.52 at Kingstree; *12.22 at
Lynchburg; 13.62 at Orangeburg 2; 14.23 and *12.52 at Estill; Processors---14.53
and *12.72 at Kershaw; Export---14.83 at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*7.12 at Anderson; *6.43 at Lynchburg; 6.56 and *6.88
at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; *7.39 at Sumter; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson No Bid 7.12
Kingstree 6.89 13.52
Lynchburg 5.66 12.22 6.43
Orangeburg 2 13.62
Estill 7.29 5.85 14.23 12.52 6.56 6.88
Orangeburg 2 7.29
Sumter 7.97 6.04 7.39
Kershaw 14.53 12.72
Mt. Pleasant 14.83
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Collaboration to develop bio insect controls
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- ASA urges action on pending biotech approvals in EU
- CLA sees potential progress in recent ESA litigation settlements
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease