South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Wednesday, February 06, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 6 to 8 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 7 to 9 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was 9 to 15 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 12 to 23 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was mixed; 8 cents lower to 4 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.02 at Kingstree; *5.82 at Lynchburg; 7.43 and *6.04
at Estill; Processors---7.42 at Orangeburg 2; 8.22 at Monetta; 8.10 and *6.23 at
Sumter; 7.82 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---14.12 at Anderson; 13.87 at Kingstree; 14.23 and
*12.65 at Lynchburg; 13.97 at Orangeburg 2; 14.58 and *13.06 at Estill;
Processors---14.88 and *13.26 at Kershaw; Export---No bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*7.22 at Anderson; *6.51 at Lynchburg; 6.62 and *6.97
at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; *7.54 at Sumter; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 14.12 7.22
Kingstree 7.02 13.87
Lynchburg 5.82 14.23 12.65 6.51
Orangeburg 2 13.97
Estill 7.43 6.04 14.58 13.06 6.62 6.97
Orangeburg 2 7.42
Sumter 8.10 6.23 7.54
Kershaw 14.88 13.26
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Boxers or Briefs? Underwear buried to demonstrate unhealthy soil
- Tire makers race to turn dandelions into rubber
- Toro releases guide for using micro-sprinklers for IPM
- USDA to fund $25 million in value-added producer grants
- Crop futures mostly higher, livestock prices stabilizing
- Suppress Palmer pigweed with a ryegrass cover crop
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Cooperative exits retail and automotive business
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease