South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Wednesday, January 23, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 7 to 8 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 14 to 15 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 3 to 5 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.00 and *5.70 at Kingstree; *5.92 at Lynchburg; 7.51
and *6.00 at Estill; Processors---7.41 at Orangeburg 2; 8.21 at Monetta; 8.08
and *6.32 at Sumter; 7.81 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---13.62 at Anderson; 13.37 at Kingstree; 13.72 at
Lynchburg; 13.47 at Orangeburg 2; 14.07 and *12.73 at Estill; Processors---14.38
at Kershaw; Export---No bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*7.38 at Anderson; 7.00 at Kingstree; *6.89 at
Lynchburg; *6.88 at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; *7.57
at Sumter; 7.75 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 13.62 7.38
Kingstree 7.00 5.70 13.37 7.00
Lynchburg 5.92 13.72 6.89
Orangeburg 2 13.47
Estill 7.51 6.00 14.07 12.73 6.88
Orangeburg 2 7.41
Sumter 8.08 6.32 7.57
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?