South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Wednesday, January 16, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was steady to 3 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 21 to 37 cents higher.
US 2 Red Wheat was steady to 5 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was 4 to 5 cents higher.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was steady to 5 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---5.72 at Kingstree; *5.98 at Lynchburg; 7.51 and *6.18
at Estill; Processors---7.51 at Orangeburg 2; 8.33 at Monetta; 8.19 and *6.38
at Sumter; 7.91 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---13.61 at Anderson; 13.21 at Kingstree; 13.74 at
Lynchburg; 13.46 at Orangeburg 2; 14.06 at Estill; Processors---14.37 at
Kershaw; Export---No bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*7.47 at Anderson; 5.72 at Kingstree; *6.99 at
Lynchburg; 6.85 and *7.22 at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; *7.61
at Sumter; 7.75 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 13.61 7.47
Kingstree 5.72 13.21 5.72
Lynchburg 5.98 13.74 6.99
Orangeburg 2 13.46
Estill 7.51 6.18 14.06 12.57 6.85 7.22
Orangeburg 2 7.51
Sumter 8.19 6.38 7.61
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta