South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Monday, January 14, 2013 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 7 to 16 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 41 to 45 cents higher.
US 2 Red Wheat was steady to 12 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn was too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 10 to 16 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---5.64 at Kingstree; *5.90 at Lynchburg; 7.44 and *6.10
at Estill; Processors---7.44 at Orangeburg 2; 8.24 at Monetta; 8.12 and *6.30
at Sumter; 7.84 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---13.43 at Anderson; 13.18 at Kingstree; 13.50 at
Lynchburg; 13.28 at Orangeburg 2; 13.88 at Estill; Processors---14.18 at
Kershaw; Export---No bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*7.27 at Anderson; 5.64 at Kingstree; *6.77 at
Lynchburg; 6.67 and *7.02 at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; *7.54
at Sumter; 7.75 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 13.43 7.27
Kingstree 5.64 13.18 5.64
Lynchburg 5.90 13.50 6.77
Orangeburg 2 13.28
Estill 7.44 6.10 13.88 12.56 6.67 7.02
Orangeburg 2 7.44
Sumter 8.12 6.30 7.54
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance