South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Monday, December 31, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
No report will be issued on Tuesday, January 1, 2013 in observance of the New
Year?s Day holiday.
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 4 to 9 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 5 to 7 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were mixed; 2 cents lower to 3 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---n/a at Kingstree; *6.06 at Lynchburg; n/a and *n/a at
Estill; Processors--- 7.18 at Orangeburg 2; 7.98 at Monetta; 7.86 and *6.41 at
Sumter; 7.58 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators--- 13.43 at Anderson; n/a at Kingstree; 13.44 at
Lynchburg; 13.29 at Orangeburg 2; n/a at Estill; Processors---13.94 at Kershaw;
Export---No bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators--- *7.43 at Anderson; n/a at Kingstree; *6.94 at
Lynchburg; n/a and *n/a at Estill; Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; *7.37
at Sumter; 7.75 at Columbia.
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 13.43 7.43
Kingstree n/a n/a n/a
Lynchburg 6.06 13.44 6.94
Orangeburg 2 13.29
Estill n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a
Orangeburg 2 7.18
Sumter 7.86 6.41 7.37
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?