South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Monday, December 10, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 4 to 7 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 2 to 4 cents higher.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 4 to 7 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.06 at Kingstree; 7.10 at Lynchburg; 7.47 and *6.55
at Estill; Processors---7.46 at Orangeburg 2; 8.30 at Monetta; 8.01 and *6.75
at Sumter; 7.46 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---13.99 at Anderson; 13.75 at Kingstree; 14.16 at
Lynchburg; 13.84 at Orangeburg; 14.35 at Estill; Processors---14.50 at Kershaw;
Export---No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*8.16 at Anderson; 7.06 at Kingstree; *7.67 at
Lynchburg; 7.33 and *7.92 at Estill Processors---*7.71 at Sumter 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 13.99 8.16
Kingstree 7.06 13.75 7.06
Lynchburg 7.10 14.16 7.67
Orangeburg 2 13.84
Estill 7.47 6.55 14.35 7.33 7.92
Orangeburg 2 7.46
Sumter 8.01 6.75 7.71
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.