South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Wednesday, November 21, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
Notice: No report will be issued on Thursday, November 22, 2012 and Friday,
November 23, 2012 in observance of the Thanksgiving Day holiday and the day
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 1 to 4 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 4 to 8 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat was steady to 2 cents lower.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 1 to 3 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.21 at Kingstree; 7.21 at Lynchburg; 7.61 and *6.44
at Estill; Processors---7.61 at Orangeburg 2; 8.34 at Monetta; 8.16 and *6.68
at Sumter; 7.61 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---13.33 at Anderson; 13.08 at Kingstree; 13.37 at
Lynchburg; 13.18 at Orangeburg; 13.68 at Estill; Processors---n/a at Kershaw;
Export---No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*8.01 at Anderson; 7.21 at Kingstree; *7.51 at
Lynchburg; 7.45 and *7.82 at Estill Processors---*7.71 at Sumter 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 13.33 8.01
Kingstree 7.21 13.08 7.21
Lynchburg 7.21 13.37 7.51
Orangeburg 2 13.18
Estill 7.61 6.44 13.68 7.45 7.82
Orangeburg 2 7.61
Sumter 8.16 6.68 7.71
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Ports and River Receiving Systems