South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Friday, November 16, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 4 to 6 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 19 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat was mixed; 8 cents lower to 6 cents higher.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was mixed; 9 cents lower to 7 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.07 at Kingstree; 7.06 at Lynchburg; 7.47 and *6.28
at Estill; Processors---7.27 at Orangeburg 2; 8.20 at Monetta; 8.02 and *6.53 at
Sumter; 7.47 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---13.08 at Anderson; 12.83 at Kingstree; 13.14 at
Lynchburg; 12.93 at Orangeburg; 13.43 at Estill; Processors---13.58 at Kershaw;
Export---No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*7.95 at Anderson; 7.07 at Kingstree; *7.45 at
Lynchburg; 7.38 and *7.76 at Estill Processors---*7.55 at Sumter 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 13.08 7.95
Kingstree 7.07 12.83 7.07
Lynchburg 7.06 13.14 7.45
Orangeburg 2 12.93
Estill 7.47 6.28 13.43 7.38 7.76
Orangeburg 2 7.27
Sumter 8.02 6.53 7.55
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company