South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Friday, November 09, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
***No report will be issued on Monday, November 12, 2012 in observance of the
Veterans Day holiday.***
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 1 to 3 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 45 to 48 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 2 to 8 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.18 at Kingstree; 7.20 at Lynchburg; 7.59 and *6.52
at Estill; Processors---7.38 at Orangeburg 2; 8.35 at Monetta; 8.13 and *6.76 at
Sumter; 7.58 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---13.77 at Anderson; 13.52 at Kingstree; 13.81 at
Lynchburg; 13.41 at Orangeburg; 14.11 at Estill; Processors---14.26 at Kershaw;
Export---*No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*8.38 at Anderson; 7.18 at Kingstree; *7.88 at
Lynchburg; 7.87 and 8.04 at Estill Processors---*7.69 at Sumter 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 13.77 8.38
Kingstree 7.18 13.52 7.18
Lynchburg 7.20 13.81 7.88
Orangeburg 2 13.41
Estill 7.59 6.52 14.11 7.87 8.04
Orangeburg 2 7.38
Sumter 8.13 6.76 7.69
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement