South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Thursday, November 01, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was mostly 4 to 6 cents lower; one location steady.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 11 to 12 cents higher.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was mixed; 4 cents lower to 4 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.31 at Kingstree; 7.30 at Lynchburg; 7.71 and *6.66
at Estill; Processors---7.51 at Orangeburg 2; 8.45 at Monetta; 8.26 and *6.91 at
Sumter; 7.71 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---14.83 at Anderson; 14.58 at Kingstree; 14.89 at
Lynchburg; 14.70 ar Orangeburg; 15.35 at Estill; Processors---15.39 at Kershaw;
Export---*No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*8.27 at Anderson; *7.31 at Kingstree; *8.17 at
Lynchburg; 7.69 and 8.07 at Estill Processors---*7.80 at Sumter 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 14.83 8.27
Kingstree 7.31 14.58 7.31
Lynchburg 7.30 14.89 8.17
Orangeburg 2 14.70
Estill 7.71 6.66 15.35 7.69 8.07
Orangeburg 2 7.51
Sumter 8.26 6.91 7.80
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company