South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Friday, October 26, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was mostly 4 to 5 cents lower; one location 3 higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans were 2 to 3 cents lower.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 2 to 5 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.17 at Kingstree; 7.18 at Lynchburg; 7.58 and *6.59
at Estill; Processors---7.38 at Orangeburg 2; 8.30 at Monetta; 8.12 and *6.83 at
Sumter; 7.58 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---14.86 at Anderson 14.61 at Kingstree; 14.91 at
Lynchburg; 15.39 at Estill; Processors---15.41 at Kershaw; Export---*No Bid at
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*8.14 at Anderson; *7.17 at Kingstree; *8.05 at
Lynchburg; 7.64 and 7.95 at Estill Processors---*7.69 at Sumter 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 14.86 8.14
Kingstree 7.17 14.61 7.17
Lynchburg 7.18 14.91 8.05
Estill 7.58 6.59 15.39 7.64 7.95
Orangeburg 2 7.38
Sumter 8.12 6.83 7.69
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- Protecting pollinators from insecticide exposure
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014