South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Wednesday, October 24, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 1 to 2 cents lower.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans had too few bids to trend.
US 2 Red Wheat had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Corn had too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were mostly 16 to 18 cents higher.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 15 to 16 cents higher.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.35 at Kingstree; 7.34 at Lynchburg; 7.75 and
6.68 at Estill; Processors---7.54 at Orangeburg 2; 8.40 at Monetta; 8.29 and
*6.93 at Sumter; 7.74 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*14.94 at Anderson 14.70 and *14.70 at Kingstree;
15.15 and *15.15 at Lynchburg; 15.47 and *15.47 at Estill; Processors---15.71
and *15.51 at Kershaw; Export---*No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*8.17 at Anderson; No Bid at Kingstree; *8.06 at
Lynchburg; 7.84 and 7.98 at Estill Processors---*7.84 at Sumter 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 14.94 8.17
Kingstree 7.35 14.70 14.70
Lynchburg 7.34 15.15 15.15 8.06
Estill 7.75 6.68 15.47 15.47 7.84 7.98
Orangeburg 2 7.54
Sumter 8.29 6.93 7.84
Kershaw 15.71 15.51
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Taiwan passes new GMO tolerance regulations
- Middle East drought a threat to global food prices
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- Weak Asian markets weighed on crop markets Sunday night
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- Bayer CropScience to acquire Biagro Group
- USGC sees potential problems for Ukraine farmers
- DuPont Pioneer and Hexima announce new insect protection
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.