South Carolina Closing Grain Bids
Columbia, SC Monday, October 08, 2012 USDA-SC Dept Ag Market News
South Carolina closing cash grain bids as of 3:00 P.M. Prices delivered
to country elevators or processors. New crop bids noted with (*).
US 2 Yellow Corn was 5 to 6 cents lower; one location 2 cents higher.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans had too few bids to trend.
US 2 Red Wheat was too few bids to trend.
New Crop US 1 Yellow Soybeans were steady to 3 cents lower.
New Crop US 2 Red Wheat was 1 to 8 cents lower.
CORN: Country Elevators---7.22 at Kingstree; 7.22 at Lynchburg; 7.62 and
*6.54 at Estill; Processors---7.42 at Orangeburg 2; 8.37 at Monetta;
8.17 at Sumter; 7.62 at Cassett.
SOYBEANS: Country Elevators---*14.76 at Anderson *14.81 at Kingstree; *14.94 at
Lynchburg; 15.23 and *15.23 at Estill; Processors---15.81 and *15.31 at Kershaw;
Export---*No Bid at Vance; *No Bid at Mt. Pleasant.
WHEAT: Country Elevators---*7.97 at Anderson; No Bid at Kingstree; *7.80 at
Lynchburg; 7.61 and *7.30 at Estill Processors---No Bid at Orangeburg 2; 7.75 at
COUNTRY ELEVATORS US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Crop Cash New Crop Cash New Crop
Anderson 14.76 7.97
Kingstree 7.22 14.81 No Bid
Lynchburg 7.22 14.94 7.80
Estill 7.62 6.54 15.23 15.23 7.61 7.30
Orangeburg 2 7.42
Kershaw 15.81 15.31
Vance No Bid
Mt. Pleasant No Bid
Source: South Carolina Dept of Ag-USDA Market News, Columbia, SC
803-737-4671. For more info check out the internet at
No matching related articles at this time.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta