Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
Oklahoma City, OK Mon Jul 21, 2014 OK Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Monday.
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: .05 to .06 lower. 5.98-6.14.
Shattuck 5.98, Banner, Clinton, El Reno, Frederick, Geary, Okarche, Okeene,
Watonga, Weatherford 6.03, Hobart 6.05, Alva, Buffalo 6.06, Manchester 6.07,
Cherokee, Hooker, Keyes, Lawton 6.08, Ponca City 6.09, Medford 6.10, Davis 6.11,
Eldorado, Temple 6.13, Perry, Stillwater 6.14, Gulf 7.08.
MILO: .12 to .14 lower. 5.79-6.32.
Alva, Buffalo 5.79, Manchester 5.93, Medford, Ponca City, Shattuck 5.96,
Hooker, Keyes, 6.14, Weatherford 6.32.
SOYBEANS: Mixed, mostly .01 lower. 11.56-11.78.
Hooker, Shattuck 11.56, Alva, Buffalo 11.74, Medford, Ponca City 11.76,
Stillwater 11.78, Gulf 12.83 1/4.
CORN: .07 lower. 3.44-4.16.
Manchester, Medford, Ponca City 3.44, Weatherford 3.54, Keyes 4.14,
Hooker 4.16, Gulf 4.49.
CANOLA (CWT) 15.46-16.32: Apache 15.46, Red Rock 15.72, Dacoma 15.74, Clyde,
McWillie 15.90, Bison 15.98, Hillsdale 16.02, El Reno 16.32.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma averaged
68.00 cents per pound.
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report