Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
Oklahoma City, OK Fri April 19, 2013 OK Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Friday.
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: .01 to .03 higher. 6.76-7.46.
Davis 6.76, Lawton, Temple 7.01, Frederick 7.06, Okeene 7.13, Shattuck 7.14,
Clinton, Hooker, Keyes, Weatherford 7.16, El Reno, Geary, Hobart, Okarche,
Watonga 7.21, Alva, Buffalo, Manchester 7.25, Banner 7.26, Cherokee, Medford,
Perry, Ponca City, Stillwater 7.29, Eldorado 7.46, Gulf 7.96
MILO: .03 to .13 higher. 10.30-11.37.
Weatherford 10.30, Alva, Buffalo 10.75, Medford, Ponca City 10.78, Manchester
10.93, Shattuck 10.96, Hooker, Keyes 11.37.
SOYBEANS: .02 to .08 lower. 13.55-14.00.
Hooker 13.55, Shattuck 13.74, Medford, Ponca City 13.85, Alva, Buffalo 13.97,
Stillwater 14.00, Gulf 14.98 3/4.
CORN: Mixed, mostly .07 higher. 6.37-6.92.
Ponca City 6.37, Manchester, Medford 6.47, Hooker 6.91, Keyes 6.92, Gulf 7.01
CANOLA (CWT) (New Crop) 21.34-22.84 cwt.: Blackwell 21.34, Enid 21.64, El Reno
21.74, Yukon 22.84, Apache, Clyde, Hillsdale, McWillie, Dacoma n/a.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma averaged
cents per pound.
*Gulf wheat bid based on 11 percent protein minimum
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
No matching related articles at this time.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants