Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
Oklahoma City, OK Fri March 8, 2013 OK Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Friday.
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: Steady to .01 lower. 6.64-7.34.
Davis 6.64, Lawton, Temple 6.89, Frederick 6.94, Hooker, Keyes, Okeene 6.99,
Shattuck 7.02, Clinton, Weatherford 7.04, El Reno, Geary, Hobart, Okarche,
Watonga 7.09, Alva, Buffalo, Manchester 7.13, Banner 7.14, Cherokee, Medford,
Perry, Ponca City, Stillwater 7.17, Eldorado 7.34, Gulf 7.84.
MILO: .23 to .24 higher. 11.23-12.30.
Weatherford 11.23, Medford, Ponca City 11.71, Manchester 11.86, Shattuck 11.89,
Alva, Buffalo 11.91, Hooker, Keyes 12.30.
SOYBEANS: .02 to .03 lower. 14.08-14.45.
Hooker 14.08, Shattuck 14.31, Alva, Buffalo, Medford, Ponca City 14.40,
Stillwater 14.45, Gulf 15.47 1/2.
CORN: .13 higher. 6.89-7.51.
Ponca City 6.89, Manchester, Medford 6.99, Keyes 7.44, Hooker 7.51, Gulf 7.75.
CANOLA (CWT) (New Crop) N/A cwt.: Blackwell, Enid, El Reno, Yukon n/a.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma averaged 79.00
cents per pound.
*Gulf wheat bid based on 11 percent protein minimum
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
No matching related articles at this time.
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Cronus Chemicals chooses Illinois for fertilizer plant