Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
Oklahoma City, OK Fri February 15, 2013 OK Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Friday.
This report will not be issued Monday as state offices will close in observance
of President's Day.
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: .02 to .03 higher. 7.03-7.72.
Davis 7.03, Frederick 7.23, Hooker 7.32, Hobart, Keyes, Lawton, Temple 7.33,
Manchester, Perry, Stillwater 7.37, El Reno, Okeene 7.42, Shattuck 7.46,
Clinton, Weatherford 7.48, Geary, Okarche, Watonga 7.52, Alva, Banner, Buffalo
7.57, Cherokee, Medford, Ponca City 7.61, Eldorado 7.72, Gulf 8.27 1/2.
MILO: .07 to .08 higher. 11.05-12.12.
Weatherford 11.05, Alva, Buffalo 11.21, Medford, Ponca City 11.53, Manchester
11.54, Shattuck 11.58, Hooker, Keyes 12.12.
SOYBEANS: .06 to .07 higher. 13.54-13.84.
Hooker 13.54, Alva, Buffalo 13.63, Shattuck 13.74, Stillwater 13.83, Medford,
Ponca City 13.84, Gulf 15.03 1/2.
CORN: .04 higher. 6.84-7.41.
Manchester, Medford, Ponca City 6.84, Keyes 7.34, Hooker 7.410, Gulf
CANOLA (CWT) (New Crop) 20.75-21.25 cwt.: Blackwell 20.75, Enid 21.05, El Reno
21.15, Yukon 21.25.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma averaged 74.00
cents per pound.
*Gulf wheat bid based on 11 percent protein minimum
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Junge Control Inc.