Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
Oklahoma City, Fri December 7, 2012 OK Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Friday.
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: Mixed, mostly .02 to .03 lower. 8.20-8.70.
Davis 8.20, Shattuck 8.33, Lawton 8.44, Alva, Buffalo 8.46, Frederick,
Manchester 8.47, Medford, Ponca City 8.48, Cherokee, Okeene, Perry, Stillwater
8.49, Temple 8.54, Hooker, Keyes 8.55, El Reno, Okarche 8.59, Banner, Geary,
Watonga 8.64, Clinton, Hobart, Weatherford 8.65, Eldorado 8.70, Gulf 9.44 1/2.
MILO: .25 to .29 lower. 11.73-12.78.
Weatherford 11.73, Manchester 11.82, Medford, Ponca City 11.89, Shattuck 11.91,
Alva, Buffalo 11.98, Hooker, Keyes 12.78.
SOYBEANS: .14 to .20 lower. 13.73-14.15.
Shattuck 13.73, Hooker 13.91, Alva, Buffalo 14.02, Medford, Ponca City 14.05,
Stillwater 14.15, Gulf 15.83.
CORN: .11 to .16 lower. 6.92-7.76.
Manchester, Medford, Ponca City 6.92, Keyes 7.71, Hooker 7.76, Gulf 8.16.
CANOLA (CWT): 21.95-22.09: Blackwell n/a, Dacoma 21.95, Apache 21.99, Clyde
22.05, Hillsdale 22.09, Enid, El Reno, Yukon n/a.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma averaged 67.75
cents per pound.
Gulf wheat bid based on 11 percent protein minimum
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
No matching related articles at this time.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Five things to know about fall herbicide treatments
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- Program aims to increase number of grads working in agronomy
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?