Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
Oklahoma City, Mon November 19, 2012 OK Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Monday.
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: .00 to .04 higher. 7.90-8.51.
Davis 7.90, Shattuck 8.09, Frederick, Lawton 8.11, Manchester 8.20, Perry,
Stillwater, Temple 8.21, Alva, Buffalo, Cherokee, Ponca City, Medford 8.24,
Banner, Clinton, El Reno, Hobart, Keyes, Okeene 8.31, Hooker 8.34, Eldorado
8.36, Geary, Okarche, Watonga, Weatherford 8.51, Gulf 9.26.
MILO: .21 to .25 higher. 11.85-12.92.
Alva, Buffalo, Ponca City, Weatherford 11.85, Manchester 11.86, Medford 12.01,
Shattuck 12.03, Keyes 12.83, Hooker 12.92.
SOYBEANS: .11 to .12 higher. 12.96-13.32.
Shattuck 12.96, Hooker 13.10, Alva, Buffalo 13.25, Medford, Ponca City 13.28,
Stillwater 13.32, Gulf 14.95 3/4.
CORN: .12 to .14 higher. 6.94-7.80.
Manchester 6.94, Medford, Ponca City 6.99, Keyes 7.74, Hooker 7.80, Gulf 8.29
CANOLA (CWT): 19.99 to 20.09: Blackwell N/A, Dacoma 19.95, Apache 19.99,
Hillsdale 20.09, Clyde 20.05, Enid N/A, El Reno N/A, Yukon N/A.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma averaged 66.50
cents per pound.
Gulf wheat bid based on 11 percent protein minimum
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
No matching related articles at this time.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto