Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
Oklahoma City, Mon November 19, 2012 OK Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Monday.
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: .00 to .04 higher. 7.90-8.51.
Davis 7.90, Shattuck 8.09, Frederick, Lawton 8.11, Manchester 8.20, Perry,
Stillwater, Temple 8.21, Alva, Buffalo, Cherokee, Ponca City, Medford 8.24,
Banner, Clinton, El Reno, Hobart, Keyes, Okeene 8.31, Hooker 8.34, Eldorado
8.36, Geary, Okarche, Watonga, Weatherford 8.51, Gulf 9.26.
MILO: .21 to .25 higher. 11.85-12.92.
Alva, Buffalo, Ponca City, Weatherford 11.85, Manchester 11.86, Medford 12.01,
Shattuck 12.03, Keyes 12.83, Hooker 12.92.
SOYBEANS: .11 to .12 higher. 12.96-13.32.
Shattuck 12.96, Hooker 13.10, Alva, Buffalo 13.25, Medford, Ponca City 13.28,
Stillwater 13.32, Gulf 14.95 3/4.
CORN: .12 to .14 higher. 6.94-7.80.
Manchester 6.94, Medford, Ponca City 6.99, Keyes 7.74, Hooker 7.80, Gulf 8.29
CANOLA (CWT): 19.99 to 20.09: Blackwell N/A, Dacoma 19.95, Apache 19.99,
Hillsdale 20.09, Clyde 20.05, Enid N/A, El Reno N/A, Yukon N/A.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma averaged 66.50
cents per pound.
Gulf wheat bid based on 11 percent protein minimum
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
No matching related articles at this time.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants