Oklahoma Closing Cash Grain Bids
Oklahoma City, Mon November 19, 2012 OK Dept of Ag-USDA Market News
Oklahoma grain elevator cash bids as of 2:00 pm Monday.
U.S. No 1 HARD RED WINTER WHEAT: .00 to .04 higher. 7.90-8.51.
Davis 7.90, Shattuck 8.09, Frederick, Lawton 8.11, Manchester 8.20, Perry,
Stillwater, Temple 8.21, Alva, Buffalo, Cherokee, Ponca City, Medford 8.24,
Banner, Clinton, El Reno, Hobart, Keyes, Okeene 8.31, Hooker 8.34, Eldorado
8.36, Geary, Okarche, Watonga, Weatherford 8.51, Gulf 9.26.
MILO: .21 to .25 higher. 11.85-12.92.
Alva, Buffalo, Ponca City, Weatherford 11.85, Manchester 11.86, Medford 12.01,
Shattuck 12.03, Keyes 12.83, Hooker 12.92.
SOYBEANS: .11 to .12 higher. 12.96-13.32.
Shattuck 12.96, Hooker 13.10, Alva, Buffalo 13.25, Medford, Ponca City 13.28,
Stillwater 13.32, Gulf 14.95 3/4.
CORN: .12 to .14 higher. 6.94-7.80.
Manchester 6.94, Medford, Ponca City 6.99, Keyes 7.74, Hooker 7.80, Gulf 8.29
CANOLA (CWT): 19.99 to 20.09: Blackwell N/A, Dacoma 19.95, Apache 19.99,
Hillsdale 20.09, Clyde 20.05, Enid N/A, El Reno N/A, Yukon N/A.
Grade 41, Leaf 4, Staple 34 Cotton in Southwestern Oklahoma averaged 66.50
cents per pound.
Gulf wheat bid based on 11 percent protein minimum
Source: Oklahoma Dept of AG-USDA Market News, Oklahoma City, OK
Jack Carson Telephone (405)-522-3752
Market Recording 405-621-5533
No matching related articles at this time.
- Evogene announces expansion of crop protection activities
- Legacy Seeds partners with Quality Seed Genetics
- The second Green Revolution seeks to leave no farmer behind
- AGCO Minnesota facility upgrades drive quality improvements
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- New research study shows the value of neonicotinoids
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields