North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Tuesday, Jul 30 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was mixed. Prices were 4.73-6.50, mostly 4.73-5.42 at
the feed mills, and 5.66-5.95, mostly 5.66 at the elevators. New Crop: 4.77-
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 17 to 42 cents lower. Prices were 13.78 at the
processors, and 13.78-14.60, mostly 14.60 at the elevators. New Crop: 11.28-
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was 4 cents higher. Prices were 4.73-5.75,
mostly 5.75 at the elevators.
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 5.96 5.13 4.96
Roaring River 6.50
Rose Hill 5.42
Pantego #2 4.73 4.77
Clement 5.26 11.81 4.73
Creswell 5.95 14.60 5.75
Monroe 13.78 11.73 5.05
Norwood 5.66 4.93 13.95 11.28 4.76
Warsaw #2 5.90 5.22
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 13.78 515.20
Raleigh 13.78 515.20
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.