North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Thursday, Jun 20 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 9 to 12 cents lower. Prices were 6.63-7.88, mostly
6.63-7.58 at the feed mills, and 6.96-7.48, mostly 6.98 at the elevators.
New Crop: 5.50-6.11.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 26 to 27 cents lower. Prices were 15.70 at the
processors, 15.46 at the feed mills, and 14.66-15.37, mostly 15.37 at the
elevators. New Crop: 12.10-12.70.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was 6 cents lower. Prices were 5.51-6.51,
mostly 5.51 at the elevators.
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 7.48 6.11 6.63
Cofield 7.26 5.61 15.46 12.70
Roaring River 7.88
Rose Hill 6.63
Pantego #2 7.58 5.50
Clement 5.62 12.56 6.51
Creswell 7.18 15.37 6.30
Elizabeth City 6.96 5.51 15.21 12.55 6.36
Monroe 15.11 12.55 5.51
Norwood 6.98 5.81 14.66 12.10 6.43
Warsaw #2 7.48 6.10
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 15.70 520.60
Raleigh 15.70 520.60
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company