North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Friday, Jun 14 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was mixed. Prices were 6.36-7.70, mostly 6.36-7.40 at the feed mills,
and 6.72-7.30, mostly 6.72 at the elevators. New Crop: 5.23-5.83.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 6 to 8 cents higher. Prices were 15.84 at the processors,
15.59 at the feed mills, and 14.79-15.56, mostly 15.56 at the elevators. New Crop: 12.23-
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was 5 cents lower. Prices were 5.31-6.21, mostly 5.31 at
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 7.22 5.83
Cofield 7.08 5.33 15.59 12.83
Roaring River 7.70
Rose Hill 6.36
Pantego #2 7.40 5.23
Creswell 6.90 15.56 6.10
Elizabeth City 6.78 5.23 15.34 12.68 6.16
Monroe 15.24 12.68 5.31
Norwood 6.72 5.53 14.79 12.23
Warsaw #2 7.30 5.83
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 15.84 515.70
Raleigh 15.84 515.70
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Sherry Barefoot Market Reporter 919-707-3154
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.