North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Wednesday, May 15 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 2 cents lower. Prices were 7.00-7.40, mostly 7.20-
7.40 at the feed mills, and 6.71-7.25, mostly 6.91 at the elevators. New
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 2 to 72 cents lower. Prices were 14.92 at the
processors, 14.78 at the feed mills, and 13.98-14.53, mostly 14.52 at the
elevators. New Crop: 11.35-11.95.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was 17 cents lower. Prices were 5.44 at the
elevators. New Crop: 6.16-6.24.
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 7.36 5.77
Cofield 7.01 5.32 14.78 11.95
Roaring River 7.35
Rose Hill 7.20
Statesville 7.00 7.53
Pantego #2 7.40 5.21
Creswell 6.85 14.52 6.23
Elizabeth City 6.71 5.22 14.53 11.80 6.24
Monroe 14.23 11.80 5.44
Norwood 6.91 5.47 13.98 11.35 6.16
Warsaw #2 7.25 5.81
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.92 480.50
Raleigh 14.92 480.50
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.