North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Monday, May 6 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 23 to 24 cents lower. Prices were 6.87-7.28, mostly
7.26-7.28 at the feed mills, and 6.57-7.11, mostly 6.77 at the elevators.
New Crop: 5.28-5.88.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 11 to 18 cents lower. Prices were 14.49 at the
processors, 14.34 at the feed mills, and 13.54-14.44, mostly 14.44 at the
elevators. New Crop: 11.32-11.92.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was 18 cents lower. Prices were 5.53 at the
elevators. New Crop: 6.02-6.33.
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 7.12 5.83
Cofield 6.87 5.39 14.34 11.92
Roaring River 7.21
Rose Hill 7.28
Statesville 7.28 7.53
Pantego #2 7.26 5.28
Creswell 6.98 14.44 6.32
Elizabeth City 6.57 5.29 14.09 11.77 6.33
Monroe 14.09 11.77 5.53
Norwood 6.77 5.53 13.54 11.32 6.02
Warsaw #2 7.11 5.88
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.49 471.20
Raleigh 14.49 471.20
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.