North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Thursday, Apr 4 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 6 to 12 cents lower. Prices were 6.70-7.15, mostly
6.70-6.80 at the feed mills, and 6.50-7.10, mostly 6.75 at the elevators.
New Crop: 5.30-5.90.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 8 cents lower. Prices were 14.12 at the
processors, 13.97 at the feed mills, and 13.32-13.72, mostly 13.72 at the
elevators. New Crop: 11.58-12.18.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was 1 cent lower. Prices were 6.00 at the
elevators. New Crop: 5.84-6.30.
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 7.15 5.85
Cofield 6.80 5.40 13.97 12.18
Roaring River 7.15
Rose Hill 6.80
Statesville 6.80 7.54
Pantego #2 6.70 5.30
Creswell 6.50 13.72 6.29
Elizabeth City 6.50 5.30 13.72 12.03 6.30
Monroe 13.52 12.03 6.00
Norwood 6.75 5.55 13.32 11.58 5.84
Warsaw #2 7.10 5.90
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.12 440.10
Raleigh 14.12 440.10
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
No matching related articles at this time.
- CF Industries terminates merger discussions with Yara Intl.
- Abengoa celebrates grand opening of its first biofuels plant
- NAWG calls for more biotech wheat research
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Take That, Red Baron
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Offshore wind farms are the future, says Statkraft CEO
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals