North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Wednesday, Feb 20 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 5 to 6 cents higher. Prices were 7.20-7.85, mostly
7.20-7.70 at the feed mills, and 7.16-7.80, mostly 7.36 at the elevators.
New Crop: 5.52-6.11.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 12 cents higher. Prices were 14.92 at the
processors, 14.88 at the feed mills, and 14.22-14.63, mostly 14.22 at the
elevators. New Crop: 12.12-12.86.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 7.76 6.07 7.08
Cofield 7.41 5.62 14.88 12.67
Roaring River 7.85
Rose Hill 7.70
Statesville 7.50 7.98
Pantego #2 7.20
Clement 5.75 14.32 12.86 6.38
Creswell 7.25 14.22 6.78
Elizabeth City 7.16 5.52 14.63 12.52 6.78
Monroe 14.63 12.57 6.48
Norwood 7.36 5.77 14.28 12.12 6.83
Warsaw #2 7.80 6.11 7.32
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.92 478.60
Raleigh 14.92 478.60
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.