North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Thursday, Jan 3 2013 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 1 to 2 cents lower. Prices were 6.79-7.59, mostly
6.79-7.35 at the feed mills, and 6.99-7.49, mostly 7.19 at the elevators.
New Crop: 6.03-6.33.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 2 to 6 cents lower. Prices were 13.66 at the
processors, 13.87 at the feed mills, and 12.98-13.72, mostly 13.43 at the
elevators. New Crop: 12.17-12.72.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 7.59 6.33 7.12
Cofield 7.24 13.87 12.72
Roaring River 7.59
Rose Hill 7.35
Statesville 7.39 8.15
Pantego #2 6.79
Clement 6.09 12.98 6.86
Creswell 7.14 13.43 7.01
Elizabeth City 6.99 13.72 12.57 7.01
Monroe 13.38 6.84
Norwood 7.19 6.03 13.07 12.17 6.87
Warsaw #2 7.49
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 13.66 454.20
Raleigh 13.66 454.20
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.