North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Wednesday, Dec 19 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 17 to 18 cents lower. Prices were 6.93-7.73, mostly
6.93-7.50 at the feed mills, and 6.98-7.33, mostly 7.33 at the elevators.
New Crop: 6.29-6.59.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 29 cents lower. Prices were 14.11 at the
processors, 14.07 at the feed mills, and 13.57-14.02, mostly 13.77 at the
elevators. New Crop: 12.26-12.81.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 7.73 6.59
Cofield 7.23 14.07 12.81
Roaring River 7.73
Rose Hill 7.50
Statesville 7.53 8.65
Pantego #2 6.93
Clement 6.42 13.97 7.20
Creswell 7.28 13.77 7.53
Elizabeth City 6.98 14.02 12.66 7.53
Monroe 13.72 7.34
Norwood 7.33 6.29 13.62 12.26 7.06
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.11 491.50
Raleigh 14.11 491.50
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
No matching related articles at this time.
- Monsanto launches Mexico center for developing GMO corn
- Verdesian Life Sciences acquires QC Corporation
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Study suggests more waters may deserve federal protection
- Fertilizer maker Mosaic cuts phosphate output
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Tuesday night
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto