North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Friday, Dec 7 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
****Updated Pantego #2 and corn range and mostly values.****
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 14 to 16 cents lower. Prices were ***7.22-8.07***,
mostly ***7.22-7.84*** at the feed mills, and 7.32-7.67, mostly 7.67 at the
elevators. New Crop: 6.53-6.83.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 19 cents lower. Prices were 14.47 at the
processors, 12.42 at the feed mills, and 12.37-14.12, mostly 14.12 at the
elevators. New Crop: 12.54-13.09.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 8.02 6.83
Cofield 7.57 12.42 13.09
Roaring River 8.07
Rose Hill 7.84
Statesville 7.87 9.21
Pantego #2 ***7.22***
Clement 7.44 14.12 7.42
Creswell 7.32 14.12 8.03
Elizabeth City 7.32 12.37 12.94 8.04
Monroe 14.07 7.74
Norwood 7.67 6.53 13.97 12.54 7.36
Warsaw #2 7.52
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.47 500.50
Raleigh 14.47 500.50
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-707-3107
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company