North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Monday, Nov 19 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 11 to 12 cents higher. Prices were 7.29-8.17, mostly
7.29-7.75 at the feed mills, and 7.23-7.69, mostly 7.69 at the elevators.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 11 cents higher. Prices were 13.79 at the
processors, 13.75 at the feed mills, and 13.27-13.65, mostly 13.49 at the
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Cofield 7.59 13.75
Roaring River 8.17
Rose Hill 7.75
Statesville 7.88 8.91
Pantego #2 7.29
Clement 7.33 13.27 7.21
Creswell 7.23 13.49 7.91
Elizabeth City 7.39 13.65 7.91
Norwood 7.69 13.35 7.66
Warsaw #2 7.58
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 13.79 479.60
Raleigh 13.79 479.60
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-733-7252
No matching related articles at this time.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight