North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Friday, Nov 16 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 6 cents higher. Prices were 7.47-8.02, mostly 7.64
at the feed mills, and 7.12-7.57, mostly 7.57 at the elevators.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 19 cents lower. Prices were 13.68 at the
processors, 13.63 at the feed mills, and 13.18-13.53, mostly 13.38 at the
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Cofield 7.47 13.63
Roaring River 8.02
Rose Hill 7.64
Statesville 7.77 8.88
Clement 7.15 13.32 7.03
Creswell 7.12 13.38 7.85
Elizabeth City 7.27 13.53 7.86
Norwood 7.57 13.23 7.61
Warsaw #2 7.47
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 13.68 479.60
Raleigh 13.68 479.60
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-733-7252
No matching related articles at this time.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture