North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Wednesday, Nov 7 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 3 cents higher. Prices were 7.31-8.19, mostly 7.31-
7.81 at the feed mills, and 7.29-7.74, mostly 7.74 at the elevators.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 8 cents lower. Prices were 14.93 at the
processors, 14.87 at the feed mills, and 14.42-14.77, mostly 14.63 at the
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Cofield 7.69 14.87
Roaring River 8.19
Rose Hill 7.81
Statesville 7.94 9.44
Pantego #2 7.31
Clement 7.40 14.42 7.30
Creswell 7.29 14.63 8.30
Elizabeth City 7.49 14.77 8.30
Norwood 7.74 14.47 8.05
Warsaw #2 7.64
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.93 529.50
Raleigh 14.93 529.50
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-733-7252
No matching related articles at this time.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America