North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Monday, Nov 5 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 4 cents lower. Prices were 7.25-8.10, mostly 7.25-
7.72 at the feed mills, and 7.20-7.66, mostly 7.66 at the elevators.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 23 to 28 cents lower. Prices were 14.89 at the
processors, 14.83 at the feed mills, and 14.38-14.73, mostly 14.59 at the
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Cofield 7.61 14.83
Roaring River 8.10
Rose Hill 7.72
Statesville 7.85 9.16
Pantego #2 7.25
Clement 7.41 14.60 7.32
Creswell 7.20 14.59 8.14
Elizabeth City 7.41 14.73 8.14
Norwood 7.66 14.53 7.89
Warsaw #2 7.55
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 14.89 529.00
Raleigh 14.89 529.00
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-733-7252
No matching related articles at this time.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?