North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Friday, Nov 2 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 11 to 12 cents lower. Prices were 7.29-8.14, mostly
7.29-7.76 at the feed mills, and 7.24-7.70, mostly 7.70 at the elevators.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 31 cents lower. Prices were 15.17 at the
processors, 15.07 at the feed mills, and 14.67-14.97, mostly 14.82 at the
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Cofield 7.65 15.07
Roaring River 8.14
Rose Hill 7.76
Statesville 7.89 9.14
Pantego #2 7.29
Clement 7.48 14.90 7.40
Creswell 7.24 14.82 8.15
Elizabeth City 7.45 14.97 8.15
Norwood 7.70 14.77 7.90
Warsaw #2 7.59
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 15.17 535.90
Raleigh 15.17 535.90
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-733-7252
No matching related articles at this time.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture