North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Wednesday, Oct 31 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 14 cents higher. Prices were 7.45-8.30, mostly 7.45-
7.92 at the feed mills, and 7.40-7.86, mostly 7.86 at the elevators.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 14 cents higher. Prices were 15.37 at the
processors, and 14.92-15.02, mostly 15.02 at the elevators.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Roaring River 8.30
Rose Hill 7.92
Statesville 8.05 9.14
Pantego #2 7.45
Clement 7.45 14.94 7.37
Creswell 7.40 15.02 8.13
Norwood 7.86 14.97 7.90
Warsaw #2 7.75
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 15.37 542.20
Raleigh 15.37 542.20
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-733-7252
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday
- California pays the price for Corn Belt’s cold snap
- Seed treatments strongly recommended for 2014 wheat crop
- Oregon GMO labeling measure certified for November ballot
- Pesticide linked to three generations of disease
- Arysta LifeScience registers Dinamic herbicide for corn in China