North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Friday, Oct 26 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 4 to 5 cents lower. Prices were 7.28-8.12, mostly
7.28-7.74 at the feed mills, and 7.22-7.68, mostly 7.68 at the elevators.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 3 to 18 cents lower. Prices were 15.66 at the
processors, 15.46 at the feed mills, and 15.06-15.31, mostly 15.16 at the
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Cofield 7.48 15.46
Roaring River 8.12
Rose Hill 7.74
Statesville 7.87 9.13
Pantego #2 7.28
Clement 7.40 15.07 7.33
Creswell 7.22 15.16 8.04
Elizabeth City 7.28 15.31 8.05
Norwood 7.68 15.11 7.80
Warsaw #2 7.57
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 15.66 538.40
Raleigh 15.66 538.40
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-733-7252
No matching related articles at this time.
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?