North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Friday, Oct 12 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 18 to 21 cents lower. Prices were 7.41-8.27, mostly 7.42-7.69 at
the feed mills, and 7.37-7.78, mostly 7.78 at the elevators. New Crop: 6.49-6.79.
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were 31 cents lower. Prices were 15.47 at the processors, 15.23
at the feed mills, and 14.68-14.93, mostly 14.77 at the elevators. New Crop: 12.64-14.83.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. Prices were -, mostly - at
the elevators. New Crop: 7.54-7.81.
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 8.08 6.79
Cofield 7.58 15.23 13.19
Roaring River 8.27
Rose Hill 7.69
Selma 7.41 14.48
Statesville 8.02 9.06
Pantego #2 7.42
Clement 7.68 14.83 7.54
Creswell 7.37 14.77 7.81
Elizabeth City 7.43 14.93 13.04 7.81
Norwood 7.78 6.49 14.73 12.64 7.56
Warsaw #2 7.72
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 15.47 524.30
Raleigh 15.47 524.30
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Sherry Barefoot Market Reporter 919-733-7252
No matching related articles at this time.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014