North Carolina Grain
Raleigh, NC Friday, Oct 5 2012 NC Dept of Ag Market News
North Carolina grain prices paid to producers by location,
delivered in bulk, as of 4:00 pm. In dollars per bushel.
US 2 Yellow Corn: was 9 cents lower. Prices were 7.38-8.13, mostly 7.38-
7.62 at the feed mills, and 7.33-7.73, mostly 7.73 at the elevators. New
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: were steady to 75 cents lower. Prices were 15.26 at
the processors, 15.52 at the feed mills, and 15.02-15.22, mostly 15.06 at the
elevators. New Crop: 12.47-15.37.
US 2 Soft Red Winter Wheat: was without an available trend. New Crop:
Feed Mills US 2 Yellow US 1 Yellow US 2 Soft Red
Corn Soybeans Wheat
Cash New Cash New Cash New
Candor 8.03 6.69
Cofield 7.53 15.52 15.37
Roaring River 8.13
Rose Hill 7.62
Selma 7.38 14.77
Statesville 7.98 9.17
Pantego #2 7.38
Clement 7.55 15.03 7.44
Creswell 7.33 15.06 7.80
Elizabeth City 7.38 15.22 15.22 7.80
Norwood 7.73 6.39 15.02 12.47 7.55
Warsaw #2 7.62
Soybean Processors Soybeans Meal(48 pct protein)
Cash New Dollars per ton
Fayetteville 15.26 511.20
Raleigh 15.26 511.20
Source: North Carolina of Ag-USDA Market News, Raleigh, NC
Stephen Beasley Market Reporter 919-733-7252
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.