Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Wed. Dec. 11, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 3:00 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were mostly 3 cents higher for a state average of 4.30.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were mostly 6 cents higher for a state average of 12.98.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 4.14 – 4.36 4.25 12.94 – 13.06 13.01
North Central 4.24 – 4.44 4.36 12.94 – 13.07 13.00
Northeast 4.24 – 4.37 4.30 12.76 – 12.96 12.85
Southwest 4.03 – 4.34 4.21 12.82 – 13.16 12.98
South Central 4.26 – 4.44 4.33 12.93 – 13.06 13.00
Southeast 4.07 – 4.39 4.26 12.91 – 13.15 13.03
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT MAR contract is -.09
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JAN contract is -.46
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Ports and River Receiving Systems