Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Wed. Dec. 11, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 3:00 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were mostly 3 cents higher for a state average of 4.30.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were mostly 6 cents higher for a state average of 12.98.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 4.14 – 4.36 4.25 12.94 – 13.06 13.01
North Central 4.24 – 4.44 4.36 12.94 – 13.07 13.00
Northeast 4.24 – 4.37 4.30 12.76 – 12.96 12.85
Southwest 4.03 – 4.34 4.21 12.82 – 13.16 12.98
South Central 4.26 – 4.44 4.33 12.93 – 13.06 13.00
Southeast 4.07 – 4.39 4.26 12.91 – 13.15 13.03
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT MAR contract is -.09
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JAN contract is -.46
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report