Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Thurs. Oct. 17, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 3:00 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were mostly steady for a state average of 4.32.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were generally 16 to 17 cents higher for a state average of 12.48.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 4.13 – 4.53 4.30 12.33 – 12.53 12.45
North Central 4.23 – 4.53 4.39 12.43 – 12.58 12.48
Northeast 4.24 – 4.35 4.29 12.36 – 12.60 12.48
Southwest 4.13 – 4.41 4.29 12.15 – 12.50 12.39
South Central 4.26 – 4.43 4.33 12.45 – 12.53 12.48
Southeast 4.06 – 4.32 4.23 12.48 – 12.70 12.59
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT DEC contract is -.11
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT NOV contract is -.46
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- USDA’s budget proposal: How will you be impacted?
- UN: China, US climate cooperation raises hopes for global deal
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Even as Japan balks at trade concessions, farmers move on
- Crop pests ‘vastly underestimated’ warns study
- Evogene enhances predictive gene stacking capabilities
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.