Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Tues. June 25, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally mixed from 4 cents higher to 3 cents lower for a state average of 7.01.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were mostly 8 cents higher for a state average of 15.30.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 6.82 – 7.09 7.01 15.19 – 15.49 15.28
North Central 6.99 – 7.16 7.06 14.99 – 15.37 15.19
Northeast 6.81 – 7.11 7.00 15.14 – 15.52 15.28
Southwest 6.79 – 7.09 6.98 15.33 – 15.64 15.50
South Central 6.91 – 7.12 7.01 15.24 – 15.59 15.35
Southeast 6.81 – 6.97 6.92 15.26 – 15.48 15.39
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JULY contract is + .44
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JULY contract is + .05
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks