Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Tues. June 25, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally mixed from 4 cents higher to 3 cents lower for a state average of 7.01.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were mostly 8 cents higher for a state average of 15.30.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 6.82 – 7.09 7.01 15.19 – 15.49 15.28
North Central 6.99 – 7.16 7.06 14.99 – 15.37 15.19
Northeast 6.81 – 7.11 7.00 15.14 – 15.52 15.28
Southwest 6.79 – 7.09 6.98 15.33 – 15.64 15.50
South Central 6.91 – 7.12 7.01 15.24 – 15.59 15.35
Southeast 6.81 – 6.97 6.92 15.26 – 15.48 15.39
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JULY contract is + .44
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JULY contract is + .05
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report