Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Wed. June 19, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally 9 to 11 cents higher for a state average of 7.33.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were generally 11 to 26 cents higher for a state average of 15.34.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 7.30 – 7.39 7.37 15.25 – 15.52 15.35
North Central 7.21 – 7.41 7.34 15.07 – 15.42 15.24
Northeast 7.21 – 7.59 7.34 15.14 – 15.47 15.28
Southwest 7.21 – 7.43 7.32 15.42 – 15.62 15.54
South Central 7.25 – 7.48 7.33 15.29 – 15.65 15.40
Southeast 7.07 – 7.34 7.26 15.20 – 15.49 15.35
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JULY contract is + .51
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JULY contract is + .11
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- El Niño could strike as early as summer
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.