Interior Iowa Elevator Grain Prices
Tues. May 7, 2013 IA Dept. of Ag-USDA Market News
Interior Iowa Daily Grain Prices
Closing cash grain bids offered to producers as of 2:30 p.m.
Dollars per bushel, delivered to Interior Iowa Country Elevators.
US 2 Yellow Corn Prices were generally 3 to 4 cents higher for a state average of 6.79.
US 1 Yellow Soybean Prices were mostly 13 cents higher for a state average of 14.38.
Iowa Regions #2 Yellow Corn #1 Yellow Soybeans
Range Avg Range Avg
Northwest 6.77 – 6.88 6.83 14.32 – 14.47 14.40
North Central 6.74 – 6.82 6.79 14.24 – 14.37 14.33
Northeast 6.64 – 6.89 6.78 14.28 – 14.50 14.30
Southwest 6.68 – 6.94 6.81 14.34 – 14.54 14.44
South Central 6.71 – 7.00 6.78 14.35 – 14.62 14.41
Southeast 6.55 – 6.83 6.74 14.25 – 14.42 14.37
Corn basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JULY contract is + .39
Soybean basis to STATE AVERAGE PRICE for the CBOT JULY contract is +.56
This report was prepared by the Marketing Bureau, Iowa Department of
Agriculture and Land Stewardship. An audio version is available at
Source: USDA Market News Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Dept. of Agriculture
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- El Niño could strike as early as summer
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Bayer CropScience to acquire Biagro Group
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.